Time check


Is there an explanation, whenever the clock hits the AM hours and you find yourself clicking through boredom until you’ve reach the point where you question your ability to twist time into this ball of sadness and that it wouldn’t let you sleep until you satisfy the anxiety gut that makes you scroll up and down, aimless and somehow cold and stiff that you notice your shallowing breath and you control it again to normalcy, telling yourself why are you like this, you need sleep, there’s work later, you need sleep, but then, you’re not that sleepy but at the same time your neck hurts, your eyes are tired but this fucking boredom wouldn’t let you. Time check it’s 3:21 AM, go to fucking sleep. 





"fuck, i'm hungry"

another worries, what's new.

I feel guilty when I allow myself to play, some people my age or younger than me gear towards to their adulthood and future plans...while I’...