2019 : imperfect thoughts


Surrounded by paper dolls,
slowly drenching,
unspoken truths and lies,
tip-toeing into calmness.

I can’t forgive…yet.

Filth and scavengers,
lurking through the night,
silently turning on lights,
preparing a ration of water,
to get through the day,

to not see them,
to not talk to them,
to retrieve peace,
to not force kindness out of
nothingness.

It’s 2019,
I need to put myself first,
I have to, for my sanity,
I cant sit back 
& watch 
time flies
once again,

don’t want to drift away from it,
don’t want to give a pass and think I’ll have another shot, 
don’t want to miss a second
by staying here.

I have to,
whatever I’m doing
i can’t justify that it’s the right thing to do,
but I know it’s what I want to do.

It’s about time
to stop— myself
from forming thoughts out of their concerns
and more on what I want and needed 
to heal,
to build,
to improve,
to live, to live mylife for a change,
it’s 2019, i have to get out of here still.



another worries, what's new.

I feel guilty when I allow myself to play, some people my age or younger than me gear towards to their adulthood and future plans...while I’...