it's okay, i understand, truly.

Sometimes I wonder if I had hurt someone unintentionally, especially in large crowds or gatherings.

I tend to hyper-focus in detail on whom I talk to, or what direction I’ll walk. Everything’s blurry except for that specific task or moment I committed myself to.


I’ve had problems recalling if I knew that person and how to react afterward.


When I go out, I'm often in overdrive whenever the scheduled task I have in my head doesn’t go how I planned it to be.


I get severe migraines and body aches after socializing, even if I knew the person I’m meeting and even though I’m comfortable hanging out with them.


Sometimes I feel like my body has a mind of its own, and it gives up on me, maybe it’s my fault. 


I’m so sorry if I didn’t notice you. If I wasn’t able to say hi or hello like a decent human being or a friend, 

please know that I’m really grateful for all the effort and support you've given me before and I still am grateful even if you decided to cut me off in your life, and that’s okay! 


Do whatever makes you feel at peace and comfortable. Take care always…














Popular Posts